Jambands.ca

Wolfe Island Music Festival

DevO

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

camping tickets are still available online at maplemusic

marf, can you answer any of my questions below? the website doesn't answer any, the email address bounces back, and nobody returns phone calls at this festival

1. Can you tell me where the campgrounds are, and also what they are like (shady, access to washrooms, potable water, swimming, alcohol allowed, curfew etc etc)

2. We are coming from Ottawa and are planning to camp, and as such have no idea what to do with our vehicles. Are there safe places near the ferry dock to leave them overnight in Kingston while on the island?

AD from the albeit brief discussion on the Wolfe Island site, I have determined that the $10 camping does allow you to camp on the island at the site, that last year not many people camped out- but that is all.

The promoter even responded to a thread, answering one out of three questions and apologizing for a lack of info!

i got this message from the organizers today. maybe it will answer some questions

Hi

Camping will be onsite at the baseball diamond. There is parking avail on the site. Yes there is safe parking anywhere in downtown Kingston.

But if you want to go to the beach the next day I recommend bringing your car on the ferry to Wolfe Island ferry schedule avail on our website

www.wolfeislandmusicfest.com

please plan on being there an hour before departure time to ensure a place on the boat.

As far as shade - there is not much.

there will be port a potties.

coolers are okay but must stay on the camping site.

NO drinks permitted on thru the main gate.

Please bring water..there is no potable water on the entire island...

We excited you are coming

Virginia

FUCK ME!

I just drove all the way to KINGSTON for nothing...NOBODY SEEMS TO KNOW ANYTHING!!!!

This is so frustrating...

Jakis...I'm assuming camping tix were only available online and looks like they are sold out...I emailed MapleMusic and have yet to respond...

I also called the St. Lawrence Univ contact number, machine...which directed me to call the Wolfe Island Tourism board, spoke to a really nice woman, who didn't know anything, she gave me another number to a woman in which there is no answer...

IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE TICKETS AVAILABLE AT A VENDOR, PLEASE, MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE VENDOR ALL THE INFORMATION!

I wasted a half a day, and half a tank of gas for NOTHING!