MattyC

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Ollie you can download the game here :

http://torrentscan.com/

(its a torrent site, mini nova)

click on mini nova and type in carling cup in the search box, then u should see it.

i got it downloading right now. if u have any problems let me know, i can just send u the game ?

I have some really good downloads. 100 best f.a cup goals, 100 Dennis Bergkamp goals, 100 Larrson goals for Celtic, the best 50 champions league goals.

there all fantastic, but if u want any of those let me know, send me your address !

well if anybody else wants them let me know too !

whoa, upon further digging i just saw that Ajax play PSV tomorrow, airing at midnight

zoinks

the Dutch league is very interesting in many ways actually. it has an established role as a feeder league to the big uns- Italy, England, France. While the level of play isn't quite up to par with those leagues (population is a factor), the technical ability of Dutch players is consistent and players with real flair seem to emerge regularly- who then get sold for solid profits. Seems to me to point to good youth academies, something the brits might want to take note of

those cheese heads are savvy when it comes to business dealings

Ya i somewhat read that article , got to much at times :crazy:

To stick with keegan if newcastle don't manage a goal tom. against middlesbrough thats four games in a row with the wanker in charge .

i can't remember who they have after this weekend but i know its a decent side, so that said the fans will be booing real soon.

i think they are pretty safe from going down, not much but the bottom clubs are real shit .

Really looking forward to tomorrows game, it'll be interesting to say the least .