Jambands.ca

Happy Jerry Day everyone...

PassedOutGuy

08/01/04

The Dead

Saratoga Performing Arts Center

Saratoga Springs, NY

Set 1: Jam> Uncle John's Band, @Lazy River Road, ^Estimated Prophet> The Other One Jam> No More Do I, Down The Road Again, Music Never Stopped, Headcount Rap

Set 2: @Me & My Uncle, Cryptical Envelopment> Death Don't Have No Mercy, Birdsong> Reuben & Cerise> Drumz/Space> Shine On You Crazy Diamond> St. Stephen> Jam..., Comes A Time> The Other One> Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad> Angel Band, Donor Rap

E: The Real Thing

@Bobby acoustic

^Phil dedicates to memory of Zoner Kirk Kuehn

Warren Haynes opened

........and something................

But that is a nice little 2nd set setlist once you get past the first tune. It tells it's tale. Hell, most of that show does. How many of us wouldnt have loved to have heard the Dead open up a show in the 93-95 era with an Uncle John's Band , Lazy River Road? I'ld fucking take it. That would have been a great intro but the Dead's sets were twas ever thus for the most part.

Baaaaaaaaaah. Pay no attention to me. I am listening to the second set of 10-16-89 right now and feel biased as fuck.

Dark Star > Playing In The Band > Uncle John's Band > Playing In The Band Jam > Drums > Space > I Will Take You Home > I Need A Miracle > Dark Star* > Attics Of My Life > Playing In The Band, E: We Bid You Goodnight

08/01/04

The Dead

Saratoga Performing Arts Center

Saratoga Springs, NY

Set 1: Jam> Uncle John's Band, @Lazy River Road, ^Estimated Prophet> The Other One Jam> No More Do I, Down The Road Again, Music Never Stopped, Headcount Rap

Set 2: @Me & My Uncle, Cryptical Envelopment> Death Don't Have No Mercy, Birdsong> Reuben & Cerise> Drumz/Space> Shine On You Crazy Diamond> St. Stephen> Jam..., Comes A Time> The Other One> Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad> Angel Band, Donor Rap

E: The Real Thing

@Bobby acoustic

^Phil dedicates to memory of Zoner Kirk Kuehn

Warren Haynes opened

This show was magic from start to finish. There was something in the air that night besides hippiestink and nitrous.

Warren Haynes

08/01/04 (Sun) Saratoga Performing Arts Center - Saratoga, NY

Set 1: And It Stoned Me, Lonesome Whistle Blow, Tastes Like Wine, Wasted Time, I Shall Be Released, Goin Down Slow, Patchwork Quilt, Soulshine

Edited by Guest