Basher

This show is now official.

Live Nation Canada Presents

Beastie Boys

Humminbird Centre

September 22, 2007 at 8pm

All Tickets $59.00

Public On Sale August 17 at 2pm

The Mix-Up is Beastie Boys' first-ever full album of all-new instrumental material. The follow-up to 2004's To The 5 Boroughs, the album features Diamond, Horovitz and Yauch back on drums, guitar and bass, with able assistance from Keyboard Money Mark and percussionist Alfredo Ortiz. The Mix-Up finds NYC's favorite sons drawing on one of their arsenal's primary strengths and pushing it into bold new directions.

I couldn't get tickets online, but, I just got tickets by calling TM...so try that instead

I was told I had Orchestra, Row G, seats 26, 27, but looking at the seating chart, I'm confused.

I don't see Row G listed in Orchestra.

Can anyone explain this to me?

call and get your tickets first of course!

i have been somewhat heartbreakingly avoiding these beastie boys threads because this particular b-girl will be freaking with the freak freak in a remote location for that whole weekend, but i would just like to say that the beastie boys are fucking awesome and you will all be in for a good show. i've seen 'em twice (incl.the ill communication tour and FUCK that was awesome), and both are in my top shows of all time. qqc & thorgnor & i had a blast at the last ACC show. they still gots it.