Jambands.ca

Heroes !!!

bouche

Curious where people are finding these shows on the net....not an avid watcher but like to go through a series over the course of some months. Just starting into the final season of Six Feet Under and feel that this series was amazing.

I have a Korean site that allows you to *stream* shows without downloading. It only has about 30-40 different shows, and not all of the ones that people on here have been recommending, but it does have a lot of different stuff. I love it because I don't have to use up any hard drive space or worry about downloading torrents.

yeah, if people have sites to recommend, I'm also interested in more links to streaming sites, as I don't know how to "bit torrent" yet....nor do I really want to save/burn these shows and add to my ever-growing and stress-producing "TO-DO" (as in to watch) list.

I simply want to be able to stream something when the mood strikes.

and Hamilton...what was the name of Betty Davis' first album? I have GOT to track down more of her stuff!

The Pandora TV website is: www.pandora.tv-368315

I'm pretty sure (but not 100% sure) that it will work outside of the country. You have to download the media player that the site uses (you will be prompted to do so - totally safe) and you'll need to have Korean script installed too, because otherwise I won't be able to help you find the TV program you're looking for. Also, you probably won't be able to watch certain shows (eg. Rome, Weeds) because there are age restrictions due to the content so you have to register with the site - and since you don't have Korean IDs with embedded birthdays in the number, you won't be able to register because you can't prove your age.

You'll almost definitely need help with some of this, so feel free to ask.

Betty Davis' first, self-titled album:

21ddgxuVEjL._AA170_.jpg

It's the one that has "If I'm In Luck I Might Get Picked Up" as the opener.

Edited by Guest

I'm assuming that my link doesn't work because in order to access the site, you need a Korean IP or else because you need to enter the site through a Korean portal. If someone wants to try going to www.naver.com and then pasting the above link into the search bar, it might work. For obvioius reasons, I can't try this experiment myself.

Pandora's show list is nowhere near as extensive as the site that Jaimoe posted a link for, but on the other hand I've never seen content pulled either. But on a third hand, it's certainly a lot more work to use Pandora than to use Jaimoe's link.

Anyway, if anyone wants to try to use it I'll try to help if I can.

• 1 month later...