Jambands.ca

Heroes !!!

bouche

Great show. I'm looking forward to the new season and also the Heroes spinoff called Heroes: Origins(which will replace Heroes when it goes on its usual mid-seaon hiatus).

I hope the new show that follows Heroes is good: Jouneyman. It stars Trainspottting and Rome's Kevin McKidd (Lucius Vorenus).

Band of Brothers is definitely one of the coolest things I've seen on tv... hypnotic and terrifying (plus am a sucker for most things WWII related, think B of B beats almost any movie on the topic)

haven't kept up with Rescue Me, just a show here and there... need to start from the beginning some day

Don't forget about Battlestar Galactica

someone recommended I check it and did a few weeks back... wow, I then said... is a really great show (truly unbelievable for a remake)

so... is all this good tv some sort of republican plot to placate the masses? or have we entered a new free thinking creative era... hm

Galactica is shrowded in anti-Republicanism. That's part of what makes it important.

yeah, actually pretty much all these great tv shows are pretty anti-republican... Heroes is all about fighting "The Man", saving the world and finding out there's more inside the individual than the individual knew they had

my grandmother says society moves in 30-40 year cycles (pick a fashion and every 30 year years you'll be "in" she used to say)

been thinking we're more than due for a cultural revolution for a little while now... the internet certainly has opened the option of newly expanded perceptions... anywho, have a head cold and rambling... back to episode 18

Curious where people are finding these shows on the net....not an avid watcher but like to go through a series over the course of some months. Just starting into the final season of Six Feet Under and feel that this series was amazing.

http://www.eztvefnet.org/frontpage.php is the place to go for single shows

isohunt.com is the place to go for everything else (it searches all the other engines and returns more seeders and trackers, in my experience)

And I'm really jacked to see the Battlestar movie prequel called Razor, that will probably air on Space in November, but I may wait til the DVD comes out so I can watch the sucker in HD 5.1... for the first time!

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/33805

Why wouldn't that end up on TMN HD? Is BSG not on TMN HD? Tell me it's on HD ! I caught up in 5.1 glory and it inspired me to upgrade them front speakers.