Jambands.ca

moe. references throughout sportscenter

Jakis

The other forums are so seldomly used. Why does that bother you?

Because, the other forums would do better, be more useful, if others participated... I feel I've put alot of work into some of them, only to get frustrated by the fact that more people don't want to participate there in a similar way that they do in the cavern when something interesting comes up... and even the administrator of this board seems to think having forums for some purpose, then totally ignoring that purpose is funny. Haha... mini-britany... that's fucking awesome. And if you can't tell... that's sarcastic. I for one am tired of the joke.

I understand a Politics forum, to discuss politics, and a Sports forum, to discuss sports, etc... But a YouTube forum? What if you have a YouTube video of a Politics or Sports issue?

Kind of why I took your purple post as literal anyways.

Fine, get rid of it then... but when I post a Youtube video in the cavern, I don't appreciate it getting moved by the moderator, the same moderator who posts youtube video's in cavern.

http://www.jambands.ca/sanctuary/showtopic.php?tid/242518/

I can handle most of the shit through here... but when it comes straight from the guy with all the passwords, it's annoying. I don't know what's worse... the one smart alec comment, or the dozens who read but have nothing to say.

I might not mean much to someone just grazing the surface of this place... but it meant something to me.

Anyways... I actually have grown tired of all the posting around here.

Peace,

~W

PS... it is funny that they reference Moe during a sports highlight package.

All I can say is that I, for one, appreciated this being posted in the Cavern. I do not browse the other forums often (which seems to be the case for many here), so I likely would have never seen it.

We do not have such an overwhelming volume on this board that we need subforums to keep up. That being said William, I absolutely agree that those who enforce the "rules" of the skank should certainly be able to follow them.

Sounds like maybe this thread should be in the politics forum.

;)