Jambands.ca

Ween: La Cucaracha

balogna pogna

No shit...when has ween ever done a 10 minute plus song....

The only problem is...it's the only fucking song on the album I loved...The intro "Fiesta" and "Friends" are fun....and despite what was said about "Your Party" at the Montreal show, I still like it.

Bottom line...for me, it's in the same boat as Shinola, definitely not my fave.

The only problem is...it's the only fucking song on the album I loved...The intro "Fiesta" and "Friends" are fun....and despite what was said about "Your Party" at the Montreal show, I still like it.

Bottom line...for me, it's in the same boat as Shinola, definitely not my fave.

A second listen to "Spirit Walker" actually made me laugh out loud.

The only problem is...it's the only fucking song on the album I loved...The intro "Fiesta" and "Friends" are fun....and despite what was said about "Your Party" at the Montreal show' date=' I still like it.

Bottom line...for me, it's in the same boat as Shinola, definitely not my fave.[/quote']

A second listen to "Spirit Walker" actually made me laugh out loud.

NO SHIT! Max and I were laughing out loud at that one last night too :P

rubberdinghy, The Mosistboyz have quite a few albums now, and it's not all the sounds of grinders and yelling. Some of it is much like Ween (then again Ween was a lot like that during the God Satan era anyway).

I think you should give The Moistboyz a good go. It's a bit of an acquired taste, but I love them.

(For that matter, Instant Death is awesome too. Ween's bassist's band.)

wait a second here they are heavy as shit most of the time - favourite tune off the second album are 'second-hand smoker' because it's so heavy...the first EP though is where it's at - hell it must've come out in 92 or around there because I bought it before I bought 'the pod'...'Carjack' and '1.0' are still some of my faves...