Jambands.ca

Ekoostik Hookah?

Basher

Well, as fate would have it, Ekoostik Hookah is playing the House of Blues in Cleveland on 11/23, the night before the Raptors play the Cavaliers in Cleveland. Just firmed up plans to make the road trip, so I get to see Ekoostik Hookah for the very first time.

In fact, I have never heard more than the occasional Hookah tune on Sirius. Any suggested listening? A particularly good live show?

It'll be interesting to see what you think Basher!

I haven't seen Hookah since Ed McGee left and John Mullins came back. That means that half there material left with Ed and a different half came with John.

As for a show - this one is with Ed still but try 3/06/04 - pretty sure that's the one - it's AMAZING! But I'd say get a show with Mullins (within the last 2 years) to get a good perspective a what's to come!

Basher dl this one.

12-14-2001

Ekoostik Hookah

December 14, 2001 (check for other copies)

Magic Bag

Ferndale, MI

Source: AKG 480bÂ’s/ck61 > DMIC-20 > Sony TCD-D8(48KHz)

Lineage: Sony PCM-M1 > Oade Cable > Zoltrx Pro6 > Soundforge(wav) > CD Wave(splits) > .shn v3 (no DAE)

Taped by: Scott Cervin

Transferred by: Brian Cole

Loner (09:10)

Silver Train (07:01)

The Masquerade (08:10)

Been Down That Road (10:42)

The Risk (09:08)

Cold Water (06:56)

Change (11:13)

Through Hiker (11:30)

Hush (10:28) Lax (08:31)

Life Is Good (11:30)

Thief (07:24)

Ohil Grown (07:29)

Keepin' Time (10:52)

Indica/Sativa% (06:08)

Seahorse (10:13)

Pone (07:38)

The Streetbeater (08:03)

Encore:

Alexander II (11:43)

This was the second of a 2 night run that i and several of the old Chatham crew were at as well as many of our Michigan friends from back then. I remember the Thru Hiker being wicked awesome and it is full of many of my favourites. Namely The Risk and Thief. Shit, the whole show is like a greatest hits.

Streatbeater is the Sanford and Son theme and they rock it! ... and then my favourite Hookah song Alexander II.

Fack, i'm putting this show on right now!