Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday

LJFH

Cheers babe, miss ya!

What she said. I remember a night at Dekcuf when he bought (almost?) everybody a shot of Jager: he just carried around a tray of shots and let you pick one up. I lack Jager at home, but I hope Mommessin beaujolais nouveau and some kick-mass music will suffice for the celebration.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

I would like to share something here about this special person if i may.

He came here that Thanksgiving weekend with my son.We were going to a thanksgiving dinner that night with family and he wanted to stay here and watch whatever on TV and have Mc Donalds so we all respected that.he enjoyed himself and so did we.

We came home later had more drinks and who was playing in kingston that night but Nero.

He said oh you have to come and see this band with us and I was like oh no I don't think I'd like their music and I am older than you guys so i will just stay home and thats fine.

He would not take that for an excuse and i am so happy today that he didn't.

After a few drinks a cab was called and he made sure i was in it and away we went.

Well it was in a very nice bar here and a great crowd but i was a bit feeling out of place.

Well Chris made sure i was in good company and happy.He kept coming over to me saying so how are you liking this band and he kept bringing me wine.i was loving everything ,the band i didn't think was for me,the crowd that was too young and the wine that I thought wasn't for me.

Well let me tell you it was the best night I had in a very long time and all because of this guy.i will never forget it.

Thanks Chris and I hope you are in a better place and i think of you everyday.

You always had a way of picking someone up which you did to me that night.

Happy Birthday to someone we will never forget.