Jambands.ca

John Mayer

Ms.Huxtable

I have seen him live and he puts on a pretty good show. The austin city limits was great.

[color:purple]Its too bad his songs appeal to too wide of a population for most people from this board to appreciate him. He's a great player and I think he writes very good songs.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

I think Mayer has been hearing the voices of too many of his heroes in the past few years and as a result, has abandoned his faux-sensitive pop style for good. His ego is tremendous and his head is remarkably and distractingly disproportionate to that of his skinny body - although it needs to be big to fit in his ego. His music isn't junk in a commercial sense.

I think Mayer has been hearing the voices of too many of his heroes in the past few years and as a result, has abandoned his faux-sensitive pop style for good. His ego is tremendous and his head is remarkably and distractingly disproportionate to that of his skinny body - although it needs to be big to fit in his ego. His music isn't junk in a commercial sense.

I have no idea what you said here. ;) ... although, maybe Im still in shock from that photo ...

I like his work with the John Mayer Trio a lot and managed to catch him at the New Orleans Jazzfest last year and really enjoyed his set.