Jambands.ca

Could You Pass 8th Grade Science?

Kanada Kev

I got 57%, but it makes me wonder because sometimes the question when I clicked the answer it didn;t move forward, one time it went back a question, and some of the answers were just plain wrong as far as I know.

that's probably part of the test. if you can't fill out a simple web questionnaire, you shouldn't have a computer or driver's license.

I got 57%' date=' but it makes me wonder because sometimes the question when I clicked the answer it didn;t move forward, one time it went back a question, and some of the answers were just plain wrong as far as I know.[/quote']

tjavascript:void(0)

contenthat's probably part of the test. if you can't fill out a simple web questionnaire, you shouldn't have a computer or driver's license.

so what exactly are you trying to tell me??? :content:

that's probably part of the test. if you can't fill out a simple web questionnaire' date=' you shouldn't have a computer or driver's license.[/quote']

[color:purple]...says the guy who can't spot a picture gallery in a web article

on new years day MORNING!

I got 57%' date=' but it makes me wonder because sometimes the question when I clicked the answer it didn;t move forward, one time it went back a question, and some of the answers were just plain wrong as far as I know.[/quote']

tjavascript:void(0)

contenthat's probably part of the test. if you can't fill out a simple web questionnaire, you shouldn't have a computer or driver's license.

so what exactly are you trying to tell me??? :content:

I did NOT say tjavascript:void(0) !