Jambands.ca

Jebus. Be careful out there today.

Patchoulia

did you have to go into work today, SP? that would suck bad.

it's beautiful here in Guelph ... you know, to witness. light snow falling right now, although the roads are slippery and getting worse.

now, what to do? play with the dog in the backyard? sit in front of the fireplace sipping cocoa? i like snowdays.

Jebus. Be careful out there today.

Good to see your concern for Jebus. I wonder if he uses snow tires :confused:

Jebus' date=' be careful out there. <--indicates concern for Jebus.

Jebus. Be careful out there. <----indicates outrage and concern for all.

Schwa, snow tire [u']this! <---indicates universal disdain and contempt for the Schwabster.

:D

I am currently streaming the Slowcoaster show from Maverick's last year

Is this any indication that you will be seeing them tomorrow?

I am 1 of about 6 people out of 24 total that came to work today. The roads from Toronto to Oakville were slick but I think a lot of people chose not to come to work today so the roads were less crowded.

Maybe I'll "mistakenly" put the bus in a ditch, curl up with a good book, and wait for the tow truck.

Just make sure you choose a place along the ditch that's conveniently located equidistant from a Tim Horton's, a Beer Store (and/or LCBO), and a decent pizza place.

Aloha,

Brad

ha haaa my stupid radio station did not mention that schools were closed today. Sooo I got up and started to get ready.. and made it out the door in time and stuff. As I am walking, I see someone I know who then tells me all schools are closed!!!! (I am doing a placement in an elementary school right now...) Well... I am now in my pjs and chillaxing!!

Woooohoo who doesn't love a good snow day!