Jambands.ca

TownHall Buffalo (DSO?)

MoMack

Have US cash on hand though ... the owner doesn't like getting CAN funds (they charge 25% exchange in the WRONG WAY). There is a cash machine inside if needed.

Shea's makes the best drinks when they have the sideroom bar open. At the last Phil show there we were getting huge freepour doubles for $4!!!!! SWEEET :)

The ONLY thing I can think of that kinda sucks (but in no way ruins an evening there) is the fact that they have an attendant in the mens' washroom. I just hate that.

I love the Town Ballroom. I hope there continue to be great shows there for many years to come. If there's ever anyone playing there that you're half-way interested in, it's best to get tix asap ... it sells out easily.

Healy eh? Weird...

weird?

who better to mix the songs of the Grateful Dead than the Deads own sound engineer!?

Their (DSO's) monitor sound guy was Chub (Glen) Carrier for a few years until he passed away on tour in 2004. He did sound for the Grateful Dead for 10 years. Betty Cantor-Jackson (one of the original Dead tapers) has recorded and released DSO shows several times.

Not to mention the many GD members, crew, family and friends that have contributed to the DSO experience.

I think it's only natural that he take over for Cam (while he takes a bit of time off).

ForbinHood...can't wait until we get to a show together brother :)