Jambands.ca

Anyone here live in/near Owen Sound?

Blurry

Just curious?

Mud and I have been here for a bit - wondering if there are some like minded folks around here.

ha ha - sounds like a match-making service.......

I like long walks on the beach, weekends, walking the other way on the beach, Weekdays.

I dislike forgetting my thoughts......

okay that's enough.

oh..also the very awesome Kelsey is living up there now..she co started Streets are for People..and her bf Graham does eco builds.

Walters Falls holds some cool folks connected to this board.

Popped into see Mud the other day at the store..but picked the wrong day. :(

I was dating a girl from Walter's Falls for a year and a half and I really fell in love with that area. Lots of crafters, musicians and earthy people. Man I miss that place! She's great friends with Kelsey & Graham - there's a great community up there! Can't wait to go back up there for Come Together.

I'm pretty awesome to.

debatable ;^)

Stayner sounds about right for you C-towns. As far as I can tell you're just a big ol' stain on the underwear of life. Come on by anytime - I've got lots of stains too!

Geomouse - I knew you were in Southampton. We'll have to hook up some time. I believe that Jazzmyn's has an open jam on Wednesdays in Owen Sound.

Irie Guy - Paisley is beautiful - I love that town. Let me know if you're ever around the Sound

Allison - thanks for all the info. Too bad you missed Mud. She always works on Wednesday and either Tues or Thurs on top of that.

Schwa - you're welcome anytime - bring that Elemeno character for sure! (you're trunk might smell but it's worth it)

Jaydawg - you're right definitely a beautiful area. It was the major reason for moving up here.

Edited by Guest