Jambands.ca

Fat Cats/BNB Halloween

ersh

Burt Neilson will be opening for our old friends the Fat Cats Friday October 31st in Hamilton at PJC. It's been a couple years since we've played together and we're REALLY looking forward to sharing the stage with the boys again. Our first show out of Thunder Bay was with the Fatties in 1997 at the Opera House in TO, and as well Halloween will be our 7th Anniversary show.

See y'all there!

jeff

This is going to be a hell of an event.

Uncle Funguy Productions Brings You A Halloween Party Not To Be Missed

The Burts will be taking the stage at 10 pm and playing till 11:30/12:00am. Then the Fat Cats will take the stage over at 12:30am 2:30am. This will be a full out Halloween party with costums prize and give aways.

Ticket will go on sale will go on sale next friday @ Pepper Jack's

more details to come.

Nice! You'd think the roomies would've told me... hmmm ... maybe I'm not allowed there... keeping in mind that this boozy avatar of mine is from the 2001 Burt Hallowe'en show in K-town...no recollection even of the pic being taken... man what a deeee-runken, debaucherous evening that was!!! Anyone else that was there can attest to the insanity that ensued that night....If this year's anything like that one.... wow... look out!

Are we going to get another 1984 new year's countdown, I wonder?

..or will Mike choose to wear his princess costume instead? [Razz]

Awesome news... 2 of my favorite bands... and Hallowe'en .... best night for all sorts of Treats!!

Even the pumpkins will be partying...

-

[big Grin]

ahhhh!!! i can't believe that i am going to miss this too!!!! who has my free return flight from whitehorse to toronto???? anyone have some extra air miles?? and yes mary i too don't remember much of that nite in kingston......that poor hotel....i do remember having to drive home cause lowell and tristan were too poopy to help me out though!!!!!!! have a great time on halloween, i'll be playing in the snow several inches of snow that we already have! [Wink] so many good halloween memories though... [Razz]

Archived