Jambands.ca

Jeff Tweedy Live Downloads

fluffhead77

although, if you just left-clicked them to listen they would have downloaded to some temp directory on your machine if i'm not mistaken. you could probably search the temp directories for mp3 files and they'd be there. maybe

Speaking of Facebook friends, do you ever decline friendship requests? I do, but I always feel guilty about it. There are some people that I just don't care to read about every day.

I accept them then delete them later.

Only 2 out of the several people to whom I've done this have lives so pathetic that they actually came back to me saying "Why'd you delete me? Why aren't we friends anymore?"

I refrained from answering, "Because we weren't friends in high school, we haven't even seen each other on the street since 1992 and I have no desire to be your friend--Facebook or otherwise!"

There's a new phenomanon occuring in my Facebook now as well. Relatives who I have no idea who they are sending me friend requests. It's usually these people that send me daily "Hello" "Sunshine" "Useless crap" applications on a daily basis.

I have some friend deleting to do. It's getting ridiculous.