Jambands.ca

Whine

Thorgnor

I'm still drinking a lot of whites, both b/c it's summer and b/c my wife doesn't drink red. We buy tons of Nzlnd Sauv Blanc. Kim Crawford is the stand-by but anything from the Marlborough region will do. I also enjoy Pinot Grigios and Chardonays with the right food.

Conudrum is an interesting California blend that has some pretty interesting flavours- a bit pricey though.

When I do drink reds, Amarone is my all time fav but I can't usually afford it. Napa Merlots can kick some serious ass and I love Washington State Pinot Noires.

Malbec offers some great value options that are very food friendly. Goats Do Roam (S.Africa) is my other go-to value wine which is always enjoyable!

"Sweet Berry Wine"

Edited by Guest

well ollie,

- first you have to grow some long luscious locks

- buy some roller blades

- tidy your place up and put on some clean underwear

- hang a rainbow flag in your front window

before you know it someone will come along who will show yuo how to make spritzers

HAHAHAHAHA

Ive also been very fond of XOXO latley, I bought it just cause I was looking around and I seen hugs and kiss and it made me laugh but I really like the stuff the Pinto is my favourite follow by the Sav. Blanc and then the Chardonney in that order :P I havent tried the there red wines yet becuase I dont like red wine that much

bot0qq1.jpg