Jambands.ca

Missing Dog In Ottawa

Freeker

My friends dog ran away this morning (Oct 1st) from Irving/Gladstone area. He is a husky lab cross, amber in color and about 80 lbs he has a maroon collar and answers to the name Yukon. He has never run away before and is new to Ottawa. we are on foot patrol right now looking for him, if you see a dog matching this description running around, try and catch him, he is VERY VERY friendly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

REWARD is being offered.

my cell # 613-868-0309

Ahhhhhh, a collective sigh of relief, the dog has been found, the little bastard made it all the way from Parkdale to Booth. It took a while to find him but thanks to our hero Keith, Yukon was safe and well and not to mention fed. This great guy was just standing in front of his house with Yukon tied up with a bowl of food and water waiting for the Humaine society. He didn't even want a reward, a tearfilled hug from Alisa was enough for him. People kick ass!!!

good ending, terrible picture....I'm surprised people were even willing to talk to me at that point. Ahh drinking all day has some bad anti-photogenic consequences that's for sure. I don't think Mike was actually channeling Trey, I think he was squinting to see if there was a line for the portapotty, he needed to take a wicked bad poop [big Grin] "Does that say Occupied?"

Archived