Jambands.ca

GOT PHISH TIX"S FOR THE FIRST NIGHT!

Jakis

Im not messing with you.

CONGRATS!!!

You have been selected to watch Phish reunite at the Hampton Coliseum in Hampton, VA.

Your ticket information is as follows:

2 Tickets. Date March 6, 2009.

Your tickets will be mailed no later than December 12, 2008.

Your invoice will be sent to you via email. If you do not receive it within 48 hours, please write to www.phishtickets333@phish.com with your confirm number.

Thank you for your purchase.

not putting my credit card info or confirm number for obvious reasons. nothing about my other requests.

Edited by Guest

you won't see tickets start to pop untill tomorrow, the request clearly states that you card won't be charged untill Oct 9th

As of now, you have not purchased any tickets and are not guaranteed any tickets. Please make sure that your card is ready to be charged anytime between October 9th and October 18th. All requests are subject to availability. There are no refunds or exchanges.

Please do not submit multiple requests, as this will not increase your chance of receiving tickets and may result in a low priority assignment or even rejection of your requests. The ticket request period ends Wednesday, October 8th at 11:59 AM EST, and you will be notified of your order status by 11:59 PM on October 17th. This way, you will find out whether or not you were successful before the general public on-sale date. The first on-sale date is October 18th.

Not having heard anything about my order, I was a little bit concerned before realizing that Jakkis was the victim of a prank. Even still, I had to laugh a little bit at the sheer panic displayed by Basher in his first two posts, before he pointed out the holes in the forgery.

Let's all take a deep breath.