Jambands.ca

Phish TicketMaster Results Thread

Basher

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.

Your order number for this purchase is 29-37420/NY2.

You will receive your tickets via: Canadian Will Call-Tickets held at Will Call can only be retrieved by the cardholder with original credit card of purchase and a valid photo ID with signature such as a government issued ID, driver's license or passport. NOTE: Will Call is NOT available for domestic or United States addresses. Will Call orders place by customers with U.S. addresses are subject to cancellation.

You purchased 2 tickets to:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Phish - 3 Day Event Package

Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA

Multiple Dates and Times

Order for: Morgan MacDonald

Seat location: section GENADM

Total Charge: US $354.00

Thanks again for using Ticketmaster

The bidding starts at $777/ticket - only one for sale and you must also fly me down to Hampton, supply the hotel, a tank and hookers

MoMack... I'll definitely steal your identity if you would like!

There are a couple people that have already bugged me **cough, basher**

But for sure I'll be looking here first if it doesn't happen.

I figure a well placed note and a good excuse. I mean, hell, I can notarize it if I have to, I'm a lawyer! And it always worked when I went to Dead shows and photocopies my mom's credit card...

Maybe I'll get Kanada Kev to ask his buddy what the policy is.

Plus, I actually do want to go.

If they were giving away free tickets to Heaven people would not try as hard as phorbesie tried to get tickets to this. We were rewarded by her efforts* and will have fingers crossed for three good shows in Hampton. A bonus upside is now I don't have to be too bitter if Phish doesn't join Trey onstage at Higher Ground tomorrow night.

*And her good sense to ignore Basher's advice re: "You have to call one of the three numbers listed on the Phish tourdates page."