Jambands.ca

Phish TicketMaster Results Thread

Basher

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even try for tickets via TM, so all I have to offer is today's random Phishy product placement spotting: I just caught an episode of NCIS, in which one character is a smoker, whose brand of choice is "Llamas" (in a pack that bears a striking resemblance to another, real, brand...).

Aloha,

Brad

what a crock of shit when you go and look for tickets. gives you the option of looking at ticketsnow.com on the right. I know they are the same company but they are basically saying we feel like ripping you off even more. thanks sincerly ticketmaster

"Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available.

Try the following:

Search again Select "Best Available" or "Any Price"

Change the quantity of tickets requested

Double check your promotional code or password, if you used one

At the time of your search, another customer may have been viewing the tickets you want and then decided not to buy them

Back

Keep checking back FYI: New tickets often become available for purchase as the event date nears.

Expand your search at TicketsNow:

More Info What is TicketsNow?TicketsNow provides secure and convenient access to event tickets that are supplied by professional resellers and fans.

Tickets are listed at market price, which is often above face value. All tickets sold through TicketsNow are 100% guaranteed.

The artist and/or venue for this event may not be affiliated with TicketsNow.

Sections GEN ADM - GA

$370-$396

Sections GEN ADMN - G.A

$402-$402

Sections G/A - FLOOR

$402-$427

Sections GEN - GENERAL

$506-$535

Sections 3 DAY PASS - THREE DAY

$937-$1654

View All Tickets

Edited by Guest

Many times. Usually the best seats in the house too (since they are unused promoter/band/vip tix placed back in the pool).

It's a gamble, but can work like a charm :)

But like I said - these ones show up closer to the date. I've often got them when checking out of curiosity to see if a show is sold out and voila front row, so I sell my shitty seats.

There are also likely a bunch that show up when the credit cards are being charged. But I think that gets done rather quick (the limit-room is used up on my visa, but I can't actually see it as Ticketmaster yet).