Jambands.ca

Eagle Vs. Shark

Jay Funk Dawg

Eagle_Vs_Shark_No_1_by_puggdogg.jpg

Me and the girlfriend watched this last night - we are big fans of the Flight of the Conchords and were intrigued that Jermaine was in the film.

Not sure what to think of it - it was very strange film - with some funny moments. The end was a bit of a let down - with the characters pretty much accepting their pathetic behavior.

I'm a big fan of foreign films and I like the slow pace of the movie - but I found the film lacking in some real substance.

Anyone see this?

We watched it - really disappointed. We didn't make it all the way through before we shut it off.

I wasn't expecting much in terms of substance but I wasn't expecting to laugh a lot......which didn't happen.

on the up side - we watched Step-Brothers this weekend and I haven't laughed that much in a long time!

i liked it. it was dry. not a great movie but not terrible.

Pretty much my take on it as well...was mildly entertained for a couple of hours. This made me laugh out loud though:

Man on phone: D'you want to leave a message?

Jarrod: Tell him that justice is waiting for him.

Man on phone: OK Justin. Thank you. Bye bye.

[hangs up]

Jarrod: No, justice. JUSTICE

We watched it - really disappointed. We didn't make it all the way through before we shut it off.

I wasn't expecting much in terms of substance but I wasn't expecting to laugh a lot......which didn't happen.

on the up side - we watched Step-Brothers this weekend and I haven't laughed that much in a long time!

Kuipers and i watched Stepbrothers last week...about 20min before the ending i went into the kitchen and repeated stabbed the back of my hand with a fork to see if it was better than the movie...it was.

Kuipers and i watched Stepbrothers last week...about 20min before the ending i went into the kitchen and repeated stabbed the back of my hand with a fork to see if it was better than the movie...it was.

Fair enough - I think I'd enjoy stabbing you as well.