Jambands.ca

Work on Christmas Eve Day...

badams

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just go take a crap...that's how I hid when I was working at Bell...

So did I... lol

We were just informed we are going to be let go early. However we have yet to be given a time. We will be told two at a time and we need to sneak out so none of the other departments notice. lol

Hopping in the Bobcat at 1pm to go and do some snow removal in Sandy Hill. Hopefully the local watering holes are open for business as I have a hankering for some specialty coffees, a.k.a. plowing juice.

Hey, I live in Sandy Hill. I'll wave at the Bobcat driver if I see you.

Hopping in the Bobcat at 1pm to go and do some snow removal in Sandy Hill. Hopefully the local watering holes are open for business as I have a hankering for some specialty coffees' date=' a.k.a. plowing juice.[/quote']

Sure thing. There are a few Bobcats floating around Sandy Hill. Mine is an S220 without a plow light on it.

Hopping in the Bobcat at 1pm to go and do some snow removal in Sandy Hill. Hopefully the local watering holes are open for business as I have a hankering for some specialty coffees' date=' a.k.a. plowing juice.[/quote']

Should read.

Hey, I live in Sandy Hill. I'll wave at the Bobcat driver if I see you to come plow my driveway.

There's been a Bobcat mysteriously parked in our back lot for the past month. I should jimmy the lock and go for a joy ride.

If it is an older Bobcat it's quite likely that it will turn over with the use of the universal Bobcat key. Which I might add are easily attainable from your local Bobcat operator.

To top it all off I just got moved to a new cubicle. My old one had a window and was very private. Now I'm on a major cube alley artery and I can't goof off anymore. 2009 is going to suck. But today is Christmas Eve and Christmas Eve is awesome and I'm going to do some last minute shopping now.

See ya!