Jambands.ca

I think I want to become a vegetarian.

Jakis

Aside from the orotlan, all of those dishes were about eating live animals. There's something about making sure you're not eating a corpse that is delectible. If it's not dead when let/prepared it's not carrion. Part of the allure of Kosher/Halal - with the exception that the flesh is not still alive.

Sarah you're right. If the world ate no/less meat there would be significantly less stress on the environment to grow food to feed the beasts we eat/waste. If that's your motivation, then how are you weening yourself off dairy? I hear veganism is difficult.

To truly accomplish beast-free eating, we would have to get far heavier into food sciences because there are some proteins and lipids that we just can't get from vegetables and grains.

What about eggs? That's inhumane...prisoners for their ova? I love french toast!

While I'm no veg, I go through periods of never cooking meat and eating it when I eat at restaurants.

I hear veganism is difficult.

To truly accomplish beast-free eating, we would have to get far heavier into food sciences because there are some proteins and lipids that we just can't get from vegetables and grains.

Veganism is only as hard as you make it for yourself.

Almost every protein contained in meat is available through beans and nuts.

Quinoa is a grain and is also a whole protien.

It is possible if you truly want it.

See Ital living.

Quinoa is a grain and is also a whole protien.

not only is it a great food for humans, mushrooms enjoy it as well. i used to always add this to my substrate mix when growing the magic, which i dont do anymore. i do believe its high in tryptophan, which is a precursor to psilocin and psilocybin

we usually eat about 2 or 3 veggie meals every week, sometimes its great, sometimes im left hungry.