Jambands.ca

Buh Bye Bush

Kanada Kev

Don't forget Cheney!!

"Bush’s vice president, Dick Cheney pulled a muscle in his back while moving boxes and will be in a wheelchair for the inauguration ceremony, the White House said."

too bad he didn't fall down the stairs

I still cant buy into the Obama hype after these two Jackasses, Clinton, G.H.Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon....

I am however glad to see Bush and Cheney and all their little, gum chewing, sidestage performers go.

Obama doesn't have the experience or the credentials to lead a country like that especially in the current state it is in.

Also with the fact Obama IS related to the Bush's, IS a memeber of Bohemian Grove, IS a memeber of Skull and Bones, IS a 33rd degree freemason....

After what Kissinger said 2 weeks ago too about it being the perfect time to start the NWO, all I can see is another puppet on a string...

YES WE CAN????

MAYBE WE WILL SEE!

I amazed the inaguration is even happening after those those Canadian geese took down the airliner in NYC last week...figured Bush would have called it an act of terrorism and declared war on Canada.

028ws9.gif

i think that it was just a terrorist cell of Canadian Geese. they didn't represent all of Canada.

I liked Obama's inaguaration speach. first half was a great condemnation of the Bush presidency.

I liked Obama's inaguaration speach. first half was a great condemnation of the Bush presidency.

I really, really enjoyed it. Get me the popcorn, I could watch this all day. Agreed, the first half was certainly a condemnation of the Bush years, in its own way, but it was tactful, polite and generous at the same time. That is an odd rope to walk, and he maintained a gentlemanly balance while walking it. No small feat.

I'm also really digging on this Lincoln connection that he is forging. This is an interesting way to take the existing Amercian mythology and inject new threads into it. Building, converting, building .. all very subtlety. I never would have thought of doing that. It is excessively clever.

I still cant buy into the Obama hype after these two Jackasses, Clinton, G.H.Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon....

Do you ever 'buy into' anything, M.O.B.E.?

Obama doesn't have the experience or the credentials to lead a country like that especially in the current state it is in.

Does anyone? What presidents really lead the country in this day and age anyway?

Also with the fact Obama IS related to the Bush's, IS a memeber of Bohemian Grove, IS a memeber of Skull and Bones, IS a 33rd degree freemason....

At least this one's smart, dude.

He IS President.

Thats the scary part.

ARE YOU FUGGIN' SERIOUS???!!! YOU'D RATHER HAVE McCAIN???

What Obama has and is doing is inspiring his country and the world...this is a massive victory in so many ways...

As for previous presidents not being "up to the task" I have no idea what you base your views on...Reagan, Clinton were both strong presidents...and Carter came into his own, albeit afterwards, with his humanitarian causes...IMO if he won his second term he would have left with a more favourable public view and opinion...if you remember, he basically lost the election for fumbling the American Hostages in Iran situation...

Bush handed Obama a country that he, his daddy and their friends turned into a puddle of economic and social turmoil...if anyone is up to the challenge to start to rebuild America it is the man who took hold of the reigns today...couldn't come a moment sooner...

Just my opinion and I'm sure that you think I'm as crazy as I think you are... ;)

Do you ever 'buy into' anything, M.O.B.E.?

Yeah lots of things...just not this farce or anything to do with the actualalities of politics as a whole. If the people who could truly lead governments would step foward the world as a whole would be a better place. To bad that those who can handle the power and maybe deserve it dont want it.

Does anyone? What presidents really lead the country in this day and age anyway?

Im sure there are lots of people out there who are more than capable. If Barack Obama can generate this kind of excitment imagine what a real, true, honest and fair candidate could do .See my reply above...

At least this one's smart, dude.

Smart enough to cover his tracks and the people that made him who he is today. And no I dont mean the American people. They don't count and apparantly their votes are meaningless too(see the eletoral college).

ARE YOU FUGGIN' SERIOUS???!!! YOU'D RATHER HAVE McCAIN???

I don't recall mentioning anything about McCain and yes I am serious. You carry on believing everything you read in the paper and see on TV. I'll keep digging and researching to see if I can find out the truth for my own sake.

What Obama has and is doing is inspiring his country and the world...this is a massive victory in so many ways...

He hasn't done anything yet except talk and mess up the presidential oath. Im more of the wait and see mindset. Think of me as a defense attorney. The burden of proof lies with Obama to prove me wrong.

As for previous presidents not being "up to the task" I have no idea what you base your views on...Reagan, Clinton were both strong presidents...and Carter came into his own, albeit afterwards, with his humanitarian causes...IMO if he won his second term he would have left with a more favourable public view and opinion...if you remember, he basically lost the election for fumbling the American Hostages in Iran situation...

Bush handed Obama a country that he, [color:red]his daddy and their friends turned into a puddle of economic and social turmoil...if anyone is up to the challenge to start to rebuild America it is the man who took hold of the reigns today...couldn't come a moment sooner...

See that part in red? Find out who is friends are. They have all been named in this thread already.

1. The Iranian hostage crisis was a bigger deal than it is made out to be. Look at where it has brought us to now.

2. Reagan was also a puppet.

3. Clinton is right beside George Bush senior and Jr. He wasn't a good anything, not even a good liar.

4. I don't think we have to even get into George Sr or Jr.'s mistakes do we?

Just my opinion and I'm sure that you think I'm as crazy as I think you are... ;)

Thats your opinion, I prefer to think of it as being realistic. Don't put your eggs all in one basket and don't count them until they have hatched.

You carry on believing everything you read in the paper and see on TV. I'll keep digging and researching to see if I can find out the truth for my own sake.

Question everything is a good basic strategy when dealing with the media. But what criteria do you use to decide if a piece of information is factual or not? Is it not just as likely that alternative media is as susceptible to mistakes, lies and editorial sway?

You carry on believing everything you read in the paper and see on TV. I'll keep digging and researching to see if I can find out the truth for my own sake.

Question everything is a good basic strategy when dealing with the media. But what criteria do you use to decide if a piece of information is factual or not? Is it not just as likely that alternative media is as susceptible to mistakes' date=' lies and editorial sway?

[/quote']

One article or news story can not provide the entire truth or the whole story. Mainstream news can't provide this either. I like to find everything I possibly can about whatever topic it is and see how each source presents the facts. I try to escape the bias of the author's/broadcaster's by checking as many sources as I can find. Don't you remember learning to write an essay in highschool? Was one source enough to argue a point you were trying to prove or disprove?

Even when I post links here for you people I try to post multiple links on the same subject and even different view points if I can them.

• 2 weeks later...