Jambands.ca

Phish Red Rocks TicketMaster information/results

Basher

Okay folks, here is what you need to know.

Red Rocks tickets go on sale tomorrow at 2:00pm EDT at TicketMaster.com and by phone at 1-800-745-3000.

Here is the link for the 4-day pass on-sale page.

A few important notes:

Tickets MAY be available by calling other TicketMaster numbers, including those in Toronto. I spoke to a Toronto TM agent this morning, and he said "he thought" you would be able to buy these by calling the Toronto number.

Also, the on-sale page was updated to say that UPS will be the only shipping option. I spoke to TM Customer Service in the USA, and they said that will likely mean that the only option available for Canadians will be will-call.

These two points above cannot be absolutely confirmed until the shows actually go on sale (unless TM.com is updated), which of course will be too late, so buyer beware.

Good luck to everybody that will be trying.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the on-sale page was updated to say that UPS will be the only shipping option. I spoke to TM Customer Service in the USA, and they said that will likely mean that the only option available for Canadians will be will-call.

So if I buy tickets but in the end cannot end up making it to the show, does that mean that I am screwed and out hundreds of dollars because will-call will be the only way to pick up the tix? (IE. Canadians would not be able to re-sell)

Keep in mind, while I have been told by TiketMaster reps that this will be will-call only, I do not consider that confirmed. It doesn't say anything explicitly on the TM page.

I would suggest trying anything, and if you see will-call as the only option, then make your decision.