Jambands.ca

FOR SALE: Untying The Not by String Cheese

NewRider

I really enjoyed the show last night and everytime I've seen the band in the past but this album is totally garbage!

"a 54 minute sit through of shit" would sum up my personal review of it. Sorry to offend anyone who REALLY enjoys this album.

oh and whoever would like to buy it can pick it up off my front lawn. email for directions standingonthemoon@email.com

I agree with you Low Roller on Polaris, however the Allstars were good on Conan last week. I think a lot of their recent studio problems come from the production; that being over-production. Also, Luther has no range to sing his brand of rock. He's a good blues singer, but he's not very good at rock.

Newrider,

Maybe we could pool together the crap discs we seem to get once in a while and make a huge mirror to blind Trey(for example [Wink]) with em and cause him to step off the stage,blinded by the reflection of the laser and fall,break his leg,and add to the pharmie/coke dependency .....now thats productive recordings.

Sounds like a bowl full of laughs and entertainment to me...worth the cost of admission and/or disc price.Besides,it avoids throwing away somthing that is harmful to the enviorment.......Plastic... [Mad][Razz]

newrider, were you the original proprietor of the legendary 'free sale?' "...we went to a garage sale, and the only thing we liked was this 'free' sign, so we took it."

hahahha, i cant wait for the next one... so many tasty treats: orange peel, dirty empty beer cans, etc.

seriously though, i think i have a moby cd i could trade for the cheese [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by CyberHippie:

If anyone is into buying unwanted CD's. I have a copy of Dave Matthews "Some Devil" for sale.

Really? I just picked it up yesterday, and I think it's pretty good... even though I still haven't forgiven DMB for making the "Everyday" album!

[Confused]

Archived