Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller
I am not convinced that I would have been able to play like Halak is right now (sic)

Those are some pretty big words of praise!

Go Habs Go!

I got something for Darche to do- drive Crosby's jaw right into the boards and take the game misconduct penalty.

Roller, you should provide better context. Roy was saying he didnt know if he could bounce back from being benched in a game like Halak did in the Washington series.

I think any Hab fan who (actually) watched his firey style would agree with him, no question.

The ultimate test was when he was pulled; he did not start Game 4 against Washington. Even me, to be honest with you, I'd be rattled. I don't know if I could have bounced back for Game 5.

Guest Low Roller

Little Tits is so gone:

Jacques Martin told Sergei to go work out in the gym rather than practice with the team on the ice today.

BTW....

1. darche

The better way to spell the word darsh.

while trying to find this

Used primarily as an insult, the term "darsh" originally derived from an episode of South Park. In the said episode the character Stan Marsh was on a ski-trip and a random guy challenged him to a race. In an attempt to piss Stan off, the random guy said: "Stan Marsh... more like Stan Darsh!" And since then all the cool kids have been saying it.

MONTREAL -- When backup goalie Carey Price, dripping with sweat, got to the Montreal dressing room after staying on late at the team's game-day skate with others who won't start Game 3 of their playoff series against Pittsburgh, fresh-looking Sergei Kostitsyn was walking by.

"Why weren't you on the ice?" an angry Price asked Kostitsyn, who also won't play.

Kostitsyn mumbled something and kept walking, and Price called after him "too good?"

AngréPrice said so!

Here's something for you guys to watch... article #3 is my stick that my grandfather gave me!

Also my wife was the one who made the banners mentioned as article #1.

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/News/Canada/PE I/ID=14858...

Holy shit, that's awesome Punk. I couldnt watch it earlier because worked blocked the video.

Guessing that happened to more than just a couple of Hab Gov't workers in this thread. Check it out.

Love that stick. My buddy has a game used Yvan Cournoyer. It amazes me how small it is, how straight it is and how tree-y it is.

I just came in to post about the bullshit. That non-call on PK was ridiculous. How does Gill get a holding after that and then ANOTHER noncall on the Crosby trip?

I usually keep refs thoughts out of the equation but that was a fucking joke.