Jambands.ca

How many goals vs Norway tonight?

dave-O

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is all this nonsense! I was sent in a capsule from a place long from here and I came here for one reason: to attack and keep coming. Not to ask but just to give. Not to want but just to send...send the power of the Warrior down everybody's throat in Rich Stadium till they become sick of it. Well you're gonna get sick of it because this freak of nature right here is just beginning to swell. And when I get big enough, brother, there ain't gonna be room for anybody else but me and all the Warriors floating through the veins, and the power of the Warriah~!

Guest Low Roller
Don't forget that this father son team also denied his move to the Sault Greyhounds. I doubt a 16 year old came up with that plan!

I forgot about that! What a doublefucker!

Guest Low Roller
Soo won the Mem Cup, Colorado won Lord Stanley, both with the proceeds of a Lindros trade. Couldn't you have just typed that Booche and saved me the trouble?

And the best part is that Lindros didn't get shit.

back to canada? :nhl:

I'd like to see Babcock go with the Heatley-Nash-Getzlaf line that was so good at the World Championships that one year. I don't know if he's going to touch the Sharks line though.

yeah i wanted to see that too. i thought it was a given before the tourney. but no way you split up the sharks line.

i like nash with crosby though.

Guest Low Roller

You know what's stupid? What's the point of the round robin if nobody gets eliminated?

Upon completion of the preliminary round, teams will be ranked 1 through 12. The top four ranked teams (1 though 4) will receive byes to the quarter-final round. The remaining eight teams will compete for the remaining four quarter-final positions.

So round robin is just a cash grab, or what?

You know what's stupid? What's the point of the round robin if nobody gets eliminated?
Upon completion of the preliminary round, teams will be ranked 1 through 12. The top four ranked teams (1 though 4) will receive byes to the quarter-final round. The remaining eight teams will compete for the remaining four quarter-final positions.

So round robin is just a cash grab, or what?

just taking a wild guess here..

seeding.

Guest Low Roller

Every other sport in the Olympics has heats where people are eliminated. Only in hockey does everyone get a pass to a single elimination tournament, after potentially losing every single game in the round robin.

Edited by Low Roller
mental note: swtich to decaf... next week

Guest Low Roller
WOW!

You do realize that a bye means one less elimination game to play?

That wouldn't really be an issue if the worst teams were ELIMINATED! FUCK LATVIA. They think they're so great.