Jambands.ca

How many goals vs Norway tonight?

dave-O

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm streaming USA-Switz on the CTV site and there's no commentary. Weird. Still early, but looks like Jonas Hiller might be capable of stealing a game in this tourney. There's some more jinxing for you superstitious types.

I'm having a hard time cheering for this team. Too many ducks. Too much Heatley.

Really?

I love how the team got better as the game went on last night. We were the dominate team I was expecting. I am happy that Getzlaf is healthy to play, I love his style of hockey.

Such a great team, 4 amazing lines, great puck moving d, and the best goalies in the world.

Fuckin sweet!

Patrice Bergeron is on the first line people!

Well that didn't last long. It looks like Morrow is going to quickly find himself as the extra forward. Obviously Iginla sticks on THE line and Richards-Toews-Bergeron looked amazing when they were paired up. I'd guess that Seabrook is now the 7th D as well, based on how awesome Drew Doughty played.

Anyone who can't get behind that Getzlaf-Perry-Staal line has some serious issues. And the crowd sounded retarded singing Ole. Anything else?