Jambands.ca

How many goals vs Norway tonight?

dave-O

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller
All stupid posts aside, I am liking this dark and angry Low Roller on display today. My guess is that his balls have finally dropped.

I just popped a vein trying to resolve the dichotomy of seeing Heatley and Crosby playing for the same team which happened to be the team I was cheering for. There was a rift in my space-time continuum releasing dark forces upon the world, focused generally on this forum.

Sweet Jeebus, 106 posts in less than 7 hours.

Yes, Hate him all you want but Low Roller is the gayest poster of our time weather you're a real hockey fan or an AHL fan.

I'm not a fan of Ovechkin's stupid antics on the ice but he is also one of the greatest. I was a Lemieux fan over a Gretzky but he was still the greatest player of all time, slightly ahead of Roller's all-time great Terran Sandwith.

I still believe I gave Lindros his 6th concussion when I hit him in the head with a beer cap from across GT's Roadhouse in Chatham back in '99

GO CANADA!

Guest Low Roller

"geatest"? I'll simply pretend that I'm Spellchecker and correct your blunder.

Yes, Hate him all you want but Crosby is one of the [color:red]gayest players of our time weather you're booche's age or under 40.

Guest Low Roller
COCKHAMMER

Canada --> :surprise: <-- Ryan Miller

That is an accurate depiction of the game. Sportsdesk should just show that for five minutes.

Who decided to start a new thread anyways?? Fuck it, I can rage in two now.