Jambands.ca

it's 4:20 yo!

snarfmaster C

Thankfully, there's no random testing or anything - but, let's say that someone calls the cops because they smell something "funny" coming from your apartment; you don't have anything on you, but I think the suspicion is enough for a blood test. Which is enough for a jail sentence, unless you've been outside of the country in the last six weeks (or whatever the required "wait" time is to get THC out of your system).

I know it's here, somewhere, but I've only found once in the past year - and it was expensive, and rather sub-par. Not that I was complaining, mind you...

Hamilton - hang out in little America if you can stand it. What's that blues bar there? When I was in Seoul there was (expensive) black available quite often, but only through the US military base. And I would smoke it in the open - they are very unfamiliar with drugs there, so nobody knows you're smoking anything wrong. I used to call them Canadian cigarettes.

quote:

Originally posted by Velvet:

And I would smoke it in the open - they are very unfamiliar with drugs there, so nobody knows you're smoking anything wrong. I used to call them Canadian cigarettes.

That's true, actually - plus, there are some Korean cigarettes that smell a lot like a joint... but aren't. I've been fooled several times.

Anyway, it's not worth it now. I'l be back in the Hammer within two months anyway...

Archived