Jambands.ca

Places To Live

headymamamyrna

Does Kingston have a brewery? Maybe its like the amsterdamn brewery in Toronto that is open on all holidays. So you could buy beer on any stat or regulary holiday.

Yes, and it kicks ass: The Kingston Brewing Company. Its beer is sold almost exlusively at The Kingston Brew Pub.

There's also some nice mico-brews in the county and The County (Prince Edward County - Picton, Wellington...).

Saturday morning (day 2) after nero this past weekend.

Asparagus: we're gonna need more beer.

Schwa: I brought an extra case. It's sitting in the kitchen beside the cooler.

::highfive::

tragically' date=' the gang suddenly realized the beer was [i']beside the cooler ...

Haha, good one PT.

Ah yes, but there were still 6 beers in the cooler and plenty of time to reload and have them chilly. Game, Set, Match ;)

Ah yes, but there were still 6 beers in the cooler and plenty of time to reload and have them chilly. Game, Set, Match ;)

The beer drinking world is in state of shock today. Upon review, officials have disqualified Schwa's team for leaving beer in the cooler.

When asked for comment, Hall of Fame drinker Babs O'Rielly, didnt pull any punches, "They left beer?! They actually left some fucking beers overnight? What kind of fucking bullshit is that?! I've never heard of anyone leaving beer undrunk before. Of course they should be disqualified!"

A cloud of shame hangs over all beer drinkers today.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture of the water tower for this place, but it has this logo on it, for the world to see:

good_place_minas.gif

Always makes me laugh. New Minas, it's kind of allright!

FWIW, Vancouver is probably my favorite Canadian City...New Minas a close second though.

Hey that's my home town!! Its actually been a running joke my whole life about how terrible we are at promoting ourselves.

But really anything beyond "good" is an overstatement.

I think the runner up slogan was "New Minas, home of the...meh"