Jambands.ca

Places To Live

headymamamyrna

I'd be interested to see which "179 cities" were chosen for the rankings. I wonder if the city to which I am moving was even considered. I'd also like to see the criteria, who was surveyed, whether there was an attempt to survey a varied/wide group...

Nothing like a soundbyte, with nothing to back it up, to create waves.

I can think of one reason that hands down makes Ottawa a better place to live than Kingston: sharing a border with Quebec.

Sharing a border (essentially) with the States is pretty fucking wicked. Living so close to the Thousand Islands border was more than handy when I lived in Kingston.

Florida tries to ban sex with animals. Again.

Florida is one of only a dozen or so states that don't have a law against having sex with aminals.

But they keep trying to put one on the books.

Sen. Nan Rich, of Weston, a sponsor of the current bill, has tried to get a law against beastiality for years. Rich cited recent cases of bestiality, including a man from a place called Mossy Head who was suspected of accidentally asphyxiating a family goat during a sex act, reports NBCMiami.com

Add there were a few others that gave new meaning to "doggie style."

And the woman who had sex with a dog -- and taped it.

Then there was the culinary student that had sex with his dog.

The the pit bull that was sexually assaulted. Yes, someone had sex with a pit bull.

And lastly, the the Palm Coast woman who adopted shelter dogs just so she could have sex with them.

The law was passed unanimously by the Senate this week. It would make it a first-degree misdemeanor to have sex with an animal, with a penalty of up to a year in jail.

The Senate had passed a similar bill last year, but it fizzled out before it came before the House. The House bill has a similar measure, but it awaits debate.

having the ability to plan ahead and just buy more before the holiday > not having the ability to plan ahead and just buy more before the holiday

This requires that odd type of discipline that I've noted in others, but have never fully been able to understand: the ability to keep beer in the fridge and ration it.

I'm with Ollie on this one.