Jambands.ca

The Molasses Incident: Cleaning Tips?

Patchoulia

so my wife, the green clean queen, says that some white vinegar and lemon juice should break it down and make it easier to clean up. thats about the only thing white vinegar is good for, cleaning, not really meant for food consumption

good luck

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard an "expert" the other day (I think it was the CBC) say that you can find out if you're hydrated enough by checking your urine. He said you are looking for how clear your pee is, the lighter the better.

He mentioned that the standard is you should be able to read a newspaper through your urine.

That has been bugging me ever since.

That 'expert' was Dr. Oz from Oprah. Saw it on TV too. Made a fucker of a mess and pissed all over my newspaper....I think I'm doing it wrong.

White vinegar is also good in my world famous 4-bean salad.

And it is good for cleaning - particularly windows - but the dreaded molasses is impervious to white vinegar's pungent charms.

Didja try dumping your famous 4-bean salad on it? Or better yet, feeding that to Basher, have him give it a squat and burn it off!

Didja try dumping your famous 4-bean salad on it? Or better yet, feeding that to Basher, have him give it a squat and burn it off!

Honestly, if there were a way to harness the power of his ass for good instead of oh-so-deadly evil, don't you think I would have done that years ago?

I'm a resourceful woman, but still haven't been able to climb that methane-soaked mountain.

Dude - it's been there for weeks (or months) - I have no idea how to gauge when it occurred.

I'm saving the cleaning for the weekend...will be trying the WD40 suggestion.

Then again, as TG mentioned, we're being evicted (basically), so I might just put a doily on it.

I think "put a doily on it" is going to be my answer for everything, from now on.

It's like Fractals for Grandma!

Have you considered a marketing career in the doily industry? It's fresh thinking like this that is needed to bring intrigue back to the doily!

Ooh! I've got it...cultural tie-ins..for example...

"The Doily Mystique: An Erotic Novel"

What do you think?