Jambands.ca

The Molasses Incident: Cleaning Tips?

Patchoulia

just because this thread exists....any ideas how to get fish oil out of clothes. Our son dumped an entire bottle of it, which wound up in the laundry. At least 20 cycles later and attempts starting with super heady progressing to downright skull and cross bones toxic later...still fishy. uhhhg. Kids are so fucking cute sometimes.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read somewhere hot saltwater on the molasses might help...probably anything hot would help then a scraper.

as for vinegar--- white vinegar on fries is the best. malt sucks .

good luck with your sticky situation. (sorry if the pun was used already just scanned).

Serious folks...boiling water.

You shouldn't have to make an excuse to fancy up your genitals.

To each his own I guess. I wouldn't put my genitals anywhere near boiling water.

For some reason I thought I'd clarify those are not connected and find Ms. funnypants beat me to it.

Certainly keep boiling water away from your genitals, folks...

re: vinegar, white vinegar for the most part is not food. PC's 'the natural' white vinegar is the closest thing to a fit-for-consumption white vinegar.

Dancingbear: thanks for the support.

• 3 months later...

We ended up not moving (yet) so I'm actually going to try to move the fridge and attempt to eradicate the molasses-slick, using each & every solution offered herein, if necessary.

The re-read of this thread was highly amusing.

I'm still awaiting my "Booche's Magic Urine" sampler in the mail...