Jambands.ca

World Cup 2010 -DO NOT mention game scores!

badams

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hey hey Calamity was a nickname that was used back when he was playing too many video games in his spare time and it affected his concentration on the pitch

Alllllll that's behind him now.

I can hear you laughing as you typed that.

:content:

It's pretty obvious what results you'll get by youtubing David James, s'all I'm saying.

9 more sleeps, 10 till England.

Hey slippery, I think your being harsh on Rio by constantly referring to him as drug cheat. I mean, I get where it comes from but I don't know how you can be so hard on him for something most pro athletes do (I believe). How do you square John Terry's 9/11 comments exactly? Because I find that waaay more reprehensible in terms of being a shitty human being.

Most athletes?

He skipped a drug test, was found guilty of doing so, and was suspended for 8 months, hurting club and country. Most athletes dont skip drug tests.

I'll say, honestly, that I know nothing of JT's 9/11 comments, and will look em up now.

My feeling for DrugCheat came when he was named captain, before that I just thought of him as United.

Most athletes?

He skipped a drug test, was found guilty of doing so, and was suspended for 8 months, hurting club and country. Most athletes dont skip drug tests.

Semantics. Most pro athletes use performance enhancing drugs is what I meant. "Most" is probably pushing it, but enough do, IMO, that I don't really hold it against the players that get caught.

If you're gonna bash Rio, do it on the DUI.

Most athletes?

He skipped a drug test' date=' was found guilty of doing so, and was suspended for 8 months, hurting club and country. Most athletes dont skip drug tests.[/quote']

Semantics. Most pro athletes use performance enhancing drugs is what I meant. "Most" is probably pushing it, but enough do, IMO, that I don't really hold it against the players that get caught.

If you're gonna bash Rio, do it on the DUI.

I see yer point, but I think I'll stick to bashing him on missing half a season and Euro 2004 for skipping a drug test.

:2cents:

Well, fvck the Filth.

They're good at what they do, and might have the best reserve squad in England, but Arsene refuses to entertain the idea of using English players (Theo excepted, of course).

The Filth is useless to England, and they know it, but they're a magnificent club. If I wasn't full-on CFC, I'd probably really enjoy what the Filth have to offer.

And ManUre, and Spurs, and all them taboot.

Thank god for the CFC!

Well, that was a nice, semi-inebriated rant, now off to TFC vs Kansas City.

As a world cup note, apparently Arjen Robben limped off in a 6-1 victory in a friendly vs Hungary today.

6 more sleeps, 7 till England.

:content: