Jambands.ca

World Cup 2010 - OK to mention game scores!

badams

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!!!!!!!! Thank god and good riddance. One of the closing shots of the US fans chanting USA! USA! but getting drowned out by vuvuzelas made me chuckle, first time I remotely enjoyed them. I've heard enough about that US squad to last me a lifetime, now go away.

Both goals were great efforts by Ghana, particularly the second, and I thought the defender got a bit of the ball on the US awarded penalty but whatever, I'm so blinded by dislike that I'm probably wrong.

That second Uruguay goal was retarded. I'm happy for you Hamilton.

Amazing results today.

k858p.jpg

Seperated at birth? Maybe.

A)Seriously, you were pulling for the US national squad over the last remaining African nation in the first world cup held on African soil.....the US national squad. "USA! USA!" those guys?

B)Ollie'd

C)I've got two pints of Young's Double Chocolate Stout ice cold to start and vodka and mix ready to roll.

Lots of minutes left to be played and it warms my heart to know that by 2014 there may be extra judges.....fucking soul crushing. It's 2010, what's really the argument on not having goal line technology?

Between this and the admission there may be something wrong with the ball it's sad Fifa is the black eye of the World Cup.