Jambands.ca

World Cup 2010 - OK to mention game scores!

badams

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DaveyBoy 2.0 will be at Mclarens on Elgin/Mclaren. Aiming for 2pm.

I'm only doing this because of you cuntz-towns. My body is telling me to stay home and rest up but nooooooooooo, the Towns is in town.....you had better be there arsehole.

That goes for you too MOBE. DB will give you his 2.0 in the warshroom.

Hahaha, hey Ollie. See this dude on Gavain's Facebook page?

And is there a more entertaining Facebook profile on the internet than Gavain's?

"The dutch should have had 8 players for most of the game. That was the best world cup final in 30 years. The ref was a God! The Dutch were fucking disgraceful."

"I have never seen a ref help a team (meaning the Dutch) as much as that in 40 years of watching football."

Hahaha, hey Ollie. See this dude on Gavain's Facebook page?

And is there a more entertaining Facebook profile on the internet than Gavain's?

"The dutch should have had 8 players for most of the game. That was the best world cup final in 30 years. The ref was a God! The Dutch were fucking disgraceful."

"I have never seen a ref help a team (meaning the Dutch) as much as that in 40 years of watching football."

Big Ups.... this man speaks the truth.

Edited by Guest

This is hilarious.

Some chick named JRP wrote: The ref lost all credibility towards the end; it seemed as though he had a ration of yellows which he'd given to the Dutch and then ran out of cards to give to Spain. The Dutch played a very physical game but they remain the greatest side never to win a World Cup - they gave it their all. Fair it wasn't, but we Orangemen/girls are gracious in defeat - Spain scored a craking goal.

and then the same dude from above wrote (he might be Gawains brother):

The Dutch did not deserve to win. They were a total disgrace to the spirit of football. They surprised me with their abject lack of pace within the the first 20 minutes and they clearly understood that the ref was under orders from FIFA to make the game flow. They debased what could have been the most beautiful game of football of all time. I am surprised that you don't get this. The Dutch should be banned from any futrther competitions for at least 5 years.

Grow up for fuck sake, the Dutch played like a bunch of cunts. Watch the replay of the Robben holding claim. He was totally outpaced. You cannot just be seduced by his antics. He was out classed. Pure and simple. I could not care a less who won. The Dutch team were a total mess, they fucked up. Not the ref. God I cannot believe I am reading this shit. Do any of you understand even the rudiments of football?