Jambands.ca

World Cup 2010 - OK to mention game scores!

badams

"Supermarkets reported selling tens of thousands of the pounds 3 plastic horns over the weekend, prompting speculation that they would become a familiar sound at British grounds next season.

The Premier League and the Football League said they could not ban vuvuzelas and it was up to individual clubs to decide whether to allow them."

The horror.

Worst.World.Cup.Ever. (if that's what ends up being it's legacy)

Please god, ban them in the Emirates.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the horns!

And, I'm quite fond of the Paraguayans, taboot.

:content:

I was reading some board and there was one guy on there saying he loves them, and I thought to myself, what a fucking idiot. I'm glad it's the Chelsea fan on this boards that loves them as well, very telling :)

I miss the singing and traditional instrument playing. The atmosphere for every match is mostly the same. The personality is missing.

Although if anyone has a link to a vuvuzela mp3, I bet it would be pretty good at blocking out the background noise in the office.

It's really pretty awesome, this board.

Sloth, you know how to phrase a sentence, nicely done. Whereas, Booche, you come off as a prick yet again.

If you cannot figure out my problems with Rio as captain, maybe you don't really get football?

Anyway, carry on, I could care less what you think, but you sure do seem like a prick.

:content:

but you sure do seem like a prick

Ooooooooh I am totally a prick and it gets more when you are my friend but dont get yourself wrong here because I do know one thing. I've figured out your problem with Rio as captain.

As a supporter of the English squad I would prefer they could start their best lineup possible, no matter what, and whoever they feel is the best choice for captain I would accept it.

::coughJohnTerrycough::

Holy crap, what a result.

Spain can score, but that was some defensive effort by the Swiss.

And, Andre, I've said enough that Rio is part of my England squad, and a very important one. I just don't want him as captain. Clearly, given my Chelsea allegiance, I understand the role of a centre back, and Rio is in the top 2 for English centre backs. I just don't want him as captain.

And, Andre, I've said enough that Rio is part of my England squad, and a very important one. I just don't want him as captain. Clearly, given my Chelsea allegiance, I understand the role of a centre back, and Rio is in the top 2 for English centre backs. I just don't want him as captain.

Fair enough bud. My mistake. All apologies.

soccer-players-kissing.jpg