Jambands.ca

Dude cuts off his own arm

bouche

Bummer, but I hear he can still nail all the drum parts on Pyromania.

a guy I knew from phish tour had to do the same. Not sure I could bring myself to doing it!

Would that be Aron Ralston by any chance?

Aron_Ralst_m974502.jpg

His story is pretty gnarly and inspiring, although someone as experienced as him should have known not to go solo into the canyons without telling anyone where he was going and when he was due back. I actually had a good chat with him not too long ago when he was hanging out in the bookshop I work at here in Boulder. Really nice guy.

a guy I knew from phish tour had to do the same. Not sure I could bring myself to doing it!

Aron_Ralst_m974502.jpg

His story is pretty gnarly and inspiring, although someone as experienced as him should have known not to go solo into the canyons without telling anyone where he was going and when he was due back. I actually had a good chat with him not too long ago when he was hanging out in the bookshop I work at here in Boulder. Really nice guy.

You live in Boulder? I love your state. I hiked the full length and heights of your San De Cristo range in 1995. You're a lucky cat. :content:

Aron_Ralst_m974502.jpg

How are you liking CO so far? we should get together for a drink some time!