Jambands.ca

Jones Beach Aug 17 - The Phish from vermont

TheAlphaNerd

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V6U8NOPI

08/17/10 Nikon at Jones Beach Theatre, Wantagh, NY

Set I: Fluffhead, Kill Devil Falls, Cities, Funky Bitch, Wilson, Reba, Walk Away, Wolfman's Brother, Possum

Set II: Lengthwise> Maze, Halley's Comet> Mike's Song> Simple> Backwards Down The Number Line> Prince Caspian> Rock and Roll> Weekapaug Groove, Loving Cup

Encore: Show Of Life, Golgi Apparatus

Maze was pretty standard, which means it was awesome. Mike's Song was similarly decent, but it was no -> or even >. From what I recall, they actually cold finished Mike's before starting Simple, as opposed to when they used to just modulate to F and play the riff

just got back from NYC...i had a great time at this show. our beach house was fun. phish was solid. they impressed me more on the first leg though, they probably haven't been practicing too much. it was cool to hear fish playing maze during lengthwise!

good times, too short...can't wait for fall :)

The guy died man. What do you want me to say I found out about it 10 minutes ago, I'm still in tears listening to When Your Minds Made Up. Have a fucking heart.

Police: Charges on the way for Jones Beach jumper

(08/23/10) WOODBURY – Detectives for the New York State Park Police say they will charge the man accused of jumping 25 feet off a balcony at a Jones Beach Phish concert.

Police say they will seek an arrest warrant and extradition for the 30-year-old man, who is from Maine. Investigators say the man jumped from a balcony during the Aug. 18 concert, causing minor injuries to one other person.

The accused jumper was airlifted to the hospital and released from Nassau University Medical Center Friday.

According to investigators, the individual will be charged with second-degree disorderly conduct and reckless endangerment.