Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

MrBigTime

Guest Low Roller

David Fischer continues to be a first round failure by getting cut from the Canucks training camp after getting a tryout.

As a painful reminder, the Habs preferred Fischer over Milan Lucic, Claude Giroux, or Nick Foligno in the 2006 draft.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he succumbs to the pressure by game 1 of the regular season, has a complete breakdown and is arrested unceremoniously as he stumbles up St. Catherine waving a gun and the Habs are forced to trade for Huet. (yes, I know Halak wasn't shit hot in his first preseason game either but at least he didn't get yanked)

yes, I know Halak wasn't sh!t hot in his first preseason game either but at least he didn't get yanked

This proves that Sens fans are seriously retarded.

Yesterday afternoon, Jacques Martin announced he would be starting Carey and putting in Curtis Sanford around the midway mark of the game.

Jesuschrist. I cant believe I am fucking commenting on pre-season. Thanks alot asshole.

Sorry there Booche, do you really expect me to follow any of Jacques Martin's announcements for the Habs? In preseason? Or even follow the Habs that closely? I'll pay just enough attention in the regular season to talk a bit of crap, nothing more. Christ Roller doesn't even the watch games and he posts all the time,it's early, we're all just tuning up, cut me a little slack.

Quick question though because I wasn't watching, did he "rotate" in Curtis right after Carey's 4th or did he wait a bit (honest question)

PS You sound Angre.

PPS Same bet as least year?

Consider this my handshake for the same bet.

Damn it, I searched every where for that photo of you in that Heater jersey.......anways, done! (with it being at a public event, not at the office because really what's the big deal if I have to wear a Habs jersey in front of four or five people)

It`s fuÇking preseason... wake up when the games count for something.

Just having fun and cmon Price giving up 4 in 30 minutes is pretty funny even if it is preseason. (yes, he played the full 30 minutes)

Consider this my handshake for the same bet.

Damn it' date=' I searched every where for that photo of you in that Heater jersey.......anways, done! (with it being at a public event, not at the office because really what's the big deal if I have to wear a Habs jersey in front of four or five people)

It`s fuÇking preseason... wake up when the games count for something.

Just having fun and cmon Price giving up 4 in 30 minutes is pretty funny even if it is preseason. (yes, he played the full 30 minutes)

Heck Sloth, we don``t even know if Price is going to make the team at this point ;)

Yes. I agree.

There is also a different issue at play here because it is pre-season. Up to this hit, it was free-wheeling hockey. No one was touching no one because it was the Islanders 'we probably couldnt beat the Peterborough Petes' squad. The difference in skating alone was mindboggling.

But I digress.

Cammy should never have reacted that way. Thank God he didnt Bobby Clarke the guy and tear his ankle to shreds. Good ole skates today.