Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

hamilton

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still geting up before 8 AM every game day to watch until the fat mathematician sings.

We don't do daylight savings time over here, so i much prefer the winter (games start at 9 AM) to the spring/fall (games start at 8 AM).

Sometimes, my head is still saying ouchie from the night before.

Its just that time of year where the leafs have zero pressure because everyone knows they wont make the playoffs, so they have a few good games and fool leaf fans into thinking they are half decent..

every fuÇking year... good times in leaf land.

Guest Low Roller
Its just that time of year where the leafs have zero pressure because everyone knows they wont make the playoffs' date=' so they have a few good games and fool leaf fans into thinking they are half decent..

every fuÇking year... good times in leaf land.

[/quote']

I hate the Leafs but I gotta give props on this one. Hell of a run kids and I am sure you guys loved it. NJ was the poster boy for a good while and 'kinda' quieted the fact the Leafs were making a move to get to the playoffs but both teams showed heart.

By the way, thanks for not giving Boston another top 5 pick.

::tips hat::

things are looking good for next season if Burke can find a serious first-line centre.

You pretty much have to draft one of those or pay a sadly serious premium for a 1B in free agency but end up finding out over the term its a second line center at best. That's the fucking reality of unrestricted free agency. GM's dont let number one centers walk and well they shouldnt unless they are a virus. No offence to anyone but if Brad Richards signs in TO its going to be a stupid contract with ridiculous length.

Guaranteed.

Guest Low Roller

leafsbag.jpg

Sorry guys. I've been hanging on this picture for a while now and had to use it, despite a respectful run in the second half of the season.

Oh yeah, Burke will offer a Hossa contract to Richards, guaranteed.

its going to be a stupid contract with ridiculous length.

[color:purple]That doesn't sound like something Toronto would do.

(you're welcome for the opportunity to bash Montreal about being Gomez'd)

Burke refuses to give no trade clauses and sign players for crazy long term deals.