Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

hamilton

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow me to remind you what the 'real' jackass told Leaf Nation a couple of days ago.
We are going to try to add a player. We have not conceded the last playoff spot.

There is still time, maybe he will. Their play has not dropped off, even with the trades. The guys they are calling up from the Marlies have been filling the void.

And brian burke continues his excellent job of making the bruins a contender.. who does this jackass work for?

He works for the Leafs and he just got a number one pick and a top prospect' date=' who was also a number one pick.

I know that you think you are pretty smart, but really, I think Brian knows a bit more than you, Jackass![/quote']

yeah his track record dealing with Boston is fantastic.

And brian burke continues his excellent job of making the bruins a contender.. who does this jackass work for?

Your booche impression sucks.

So does he' date=' but at least he's not just mimicking somebody else's schtick.

[/quote']

nah i am just this much of an asshole all on my own.

leafers get their panties in a bunch quicker then sens fans.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah fucking leafs fans are retarded blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah fackin' fack blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah brian burke blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bigtits blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah les brahs blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

pretty normal. I don't even know anyone that watches the Leafs past the first period anymore.

the thrill is gone.

Lets see, you have Kessel finally scoring a few goals, a hot young goalie who is finally making a few saves and you are 6 pts out of the playoffs. Way to keep the faith!