Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

hamilton

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a nail-biter of a game. Some pretty bad calls from the refs, but they were bad against both teams so I wouldn't say that it affected the outcome.

Heard the first two periods on the radio driving around between hockey and baseball practices with the kids. Got to enjoy the third at a buddy's place.

They've got something better to watch on the ice now for sure. Reimer has been great and it's nice to see Kessel finding the back of the net.

Pens on Saturday and Atlanta at 5pm on Sunday? Weird time :P

Kaberle? Three PPG last night. Not missing him on special teams, that's for sure.

8-2-2 in the last ten. If anything, this late season run will build confidence in this young team for next year. A round of playoff experience would be f'in sweet too ;) Huge weekend ahead for them is right.

Edited by Guest

I'll bet any one of you leafs fans $100 real dollars that they don't make the playoffs...let's get real

Money = mouth

Booche will be holder of said $$$... let's get it on...

PS - I've been drinking

haha! Only if you bet $100 that the Habs will win the Stanley Cup this season ;)

And you really think that Booche should be the money holder??? You really have been drinking :D

I think that it's hilarious that you fucking hab fans spend more time in this forum flapping your fackin' lips rather than in your own forum talking about your own team.

<<>>>

:chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

Yeah, cause who would do that? :doh:

:surprise:

:surprise:

:bonghit:

:bonghit:

What a kickass goal! Phaneuf made up for some sloppy play earlier in the game with that run. The whole way down the ice I was thinking he was gonna choke ;)

You can see the team truly giving full effort and going after the puck relentlessly. They need to keep the pace up and for the full 60mins.

Big bad Philly tonight. Leafs rolling. Flyers looking to makeup for that loss to Ottawa. Could be a doozie :)