Jambands.ca

Paul Bissonnette (Phoenix Coyotes) twitter

dave-O

Anybody else keeping tabs on this? The guy is a riot! Fridays are "Bryzgalov quote of the week".

Big win tonight. Had the crunch of the game. Thanks to the 5000 fans that showed up. Did people think it was 11 o'clock start?
morning folks. Guess we actually had more then 5000 fans for our game. Didn't realize it was dress like a seat night. Close to a sell out.

Bueller? Could this place be any more dead? Don't miss out gems like...

Nick lidstrom told me he follows my twitter in warm up tonight. Highlight of my career. True story.

I am dead serious. I repeat nick lidstrom loves my twitter account. I officially won twitter. Its over. Boom.

Not sure if lidstrom has a twitter account. On a side note we beat detroit. 4 to 2. I crushed a hot dog during the second. It was unreal.

Actually it was a cross between a hot dog and sausage. I have awful heart burn from it now. Note to self. Eat the pizza pizza next time.

Did I mention I paid 4.25 for the sautdog. Now I know how they can afford to pay us. I thought I was getting a zetterberg jersey with it.

Ah yes- thank you. I should have used the purple font there; any tourhead worth his salt knows exactly where the line in the sand is for Pizza Pizza and their awesome 3am delivery time.

In other news I continue to receive weekly mailers from the Red Wings offering tickets to any 2 games, 2 tickets per game for only $9 each.

Holy recession Batman!

Edited by Guest