Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo questions...

NewRider

1. Yes. There's also no-car camping much closer to the venue but the vast majority of camping is beside your car.

2. Coolers definitely will not fly. You gotta get creative for the sneakage.

3. Not far at all. Easy-peasy. It's a great layout.

1. Yes. There's also no-car camping much closer to the venue but the vast majority of camping is beside your car.

2. Coolers definitely will not fly. You gotta get creative for the sneakage.

3. Not far at all. Easy-peasy. It's a great layout.

That's definitely true of the walk between stages, but the walk to the stages can be a bit of a bitch. We had close to a 1/2 hour from tent-to-main stage one year, which was a bit of a pain.

I was camped in the volunteer section which was a further walk than most of the camping and while I found it to be a bit of a trek (about a 1/2 hour), at least its flat.

I found Mountain Jam to be much more of a pain in the ass (and legs) as not one square inch of the terrain is level.

The biggest problem (?) with Bonnaroo is the overlaps of artists. You have to be choosy!

That and not a stitch of shade in the hot tennessee sun. Stay hydrated or you will run into trouble. Otherwise a sure fire way to take in an incredible amount and diversity of music. Almost overwhelming, but fantastic. Mind you, I haven't been since 2006, so not sure if anything has really changed in that time.

I don't mean to sound dramatic but I would rather remove my two eyes with a rusty spoon than go see U2!

It they're booked this year I'm praying for snipers.

hahaha..I was thinking very similar thoughts..though mine involved chewing my foot off..

Agreed. On the plus side it would give you some time to chill out and have some beers before the late-night sets without having to miss anything, as there wouldn't be much (if anything) playing opposite them.

That being said, I would be shocked if this is even close to a legit rumour. As NW said above, there are always a few "leaked" lineups that turn out to be bogus.

You will have about 3 other options at the same time NR, nothing to gouge about!

That's not true. The headliners at bonnaroo on the What Stage play half to three quarters of their set with no other acts on stage. There is just sometimes a bit of overlap from the Which Stage or some tents acts ending their sets while the headliner has already started.

I love U2 and I hope they are there.

Peace,

Tim