Jambands.ca

Where have you gone...

peipunk

The woman who injected her 8 year-old daughter with Botox for beauty pageants has lost custody.

The child didn't look surprised.

I found a dead body last night and reported it to the police.

"How did you find the body?" the Officer asked

I replied "The tits were ok but her arse was a bit tight"

I got an e-mail saying 'At Google Earth we can read maps backwards!'

I thought, "That's just spam."

Do you guys even watch hockey once Les Brahs are out?

Here's where it stands for me. After watching approximately 70 regular season Habs games + their playoffs + a handful of other games during the regular season + a couple of other playoff games = me burntthefuckout.

I've tried watching since the end of the Habs run but have only seen 2 full games. I even joined a playoff pool this year in hopes it would help maintain my interest but alas.

Anyways, this forum dies every summer once the Sens/Leafs/Habs get knocked out. The NFL and the start of the EPL brings folks back but as far as I can tell this is primarily a hockey board and I have no problems with that. You RichStadium hockey loving fucktwats are the only thing that brings me back. Fuck off with your Survivor. Take it to the I Watch Too Much TV forum.

In all seriousness I'm stoked about Binghamton's playoff run in the AHL but no games on TV makes it hard to talk about with y'all. I read somewhere that the Calder Cup is shown on the NHL Network so I'm looking forward to that... up 3-0 in the conference final and fingers crossed.

It's just too bad Hamilton is down 3-0 in their series 'cuz that would make a great final for the folks around here.

:: awaits the WNBA reference from Booche ::

I admit I've completly tuned out of the NHL playoffs since the Habs were eliminated. Too many other things going on I suppose and not enough interest in the remaining teams.

At this point I'd like to see a Tampa Bay vs San Jose final. I probably won't watch it but I will take pleasure in seeing the team that knocked out Montreal eliminated and also keep the Canucks from winning the Cup and hence giving Danny Heatley a Cup.

At this point I'd like to see a Tampa Bay vs San Jose final. I probably won't watch it but I will take pleasure in seeing the team that knocked out Montreal eliminated and also keep the Canucks from winning the Cup and hence giving Danny Heatley a Cup.

I hate San Jose and Vancouver in about equal measure so I had no idea who to cheer for in the West. Vancouver fans are pretty bad in their own right and this would make them insufferable. However, that's the kind of pain I can share with the Habs and Leafs fans around here. A San Jose win would just make them gang up and taunt the Sens fans. So, I picked Vancouver.

You don't get that kind of deep analysis anywhere else!